Views
Helpful
Replies

c 60 with 3 camera and content Server

Yasir Vistro
Level 1
Level 1

hi All

We have C 60 with software version TC3. We connect 3 cameras. 1st  2 Camera connect on HDMI working fine, 3rd one  connect on BNC  how I select the source to Camera 3 ?

We have contect Server, is it any option on contect  Server  Fix the timing  Start recoding and End Recoding ?

Yasir Vistro        

Yasir Vistro
16 Replies 16

Magnus Ohm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Yasir

For the last question do you mean setup a fixed start time and end time?

I guess you can do this with TMS by scheduling the recording, or it might be possible to write a script to make the C60 API end the call after a certain amount of time.

But I am not sure if this is what you want?

/Magnus

Yes Magnus  you are right .  we  need  this

Yasir Vistro

Yasir Vistro

All

kindly responce

We have C 60 with software version TC3. We connect 3 cameras. 1st   2 Camera connect on HDMI working fine, 3rd one  connect on BNC  how I select the source to Camera 3 ?

Yasir Vistro

Yasir Vistro

Yasir,

Can you please clarify what is BNC?? I am not sure which input you're referring to.

Please explain.

Regards,

Mubashshir Akhtar

Thanks Mubashshir Akhtar

Hi,

Use the command below to choose the right input you are using, you should be either choosing Composite or YC depending on which you are using,

xConfiguration Video Input Source 3 Connector:

or, you can use the remote controller to change it.

i applied this commond but but help full .

Yasir Vistro

Yasir Vistro

Yasir, your answer is not clear to me, did it work or do you still struggle?

Its not one command its three different options you have. "Source 3" has 3 different options,

DVI, Composite or YC.

SO you should test any of the three commands:

xConfiguration Video Input Source 3 Connector: DVI

xConfiguration Video Input Source 3 Connector: Composite

xConfiguration Video Input Source 3 Connector: YC

DVI is unlikely as you said you use BNC, if its composite (pal/ntcs) it will be Composite if its S-Video (two bnc) it should by YC.

But, what kind of camera do you use? The BNC port of a PrecisionHD cam (SDI-HD) can not be connected to the

BNC ports of a C60 (Video-SD), so you have to have the right output signal (Composite/S-Video) on your camera.

If you use a PrecisionHD cam, you might be able to use a HDMI>DVI cable.

BNC is just a way to connect a cable, it does not say what is transmitted over it :-)

Btw, I would recomend to upgrade the software as TC3 is quite outdated.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

thanks Martin

I brief you complete scenario .

We have c 60 with 3 (12x) 1080p Camera. 

Video IN

1st Camera .        HDMI

2nd Camera          HDMI

3rd Camera          BNC

Camera Control

1st camera Connect with Codec C 60 and other 2  Control via daisy chain .

I change the video Input PC to 3rd camera but Camera not show the self view.

Hope you understand the scenario. Thanks

Regards

Yasir Vistro

Yasir Vistro

Yasir,

The BNC output of the 12x camera is a HD-SDI output.  The C60 does not have a HD-SDI input, what C60 has is only the Y-C or the composite input.  So you cannot connect the 12x camera HD-SDI(BNC) output to the C60, unless you can find some sort of HDSDI-video converter etc, but I do not think you would want to do that.

Regards,

Like I wrote before, its the same connector, but the signal is not the same!

I would try to get a HDMI to DVI cable and then select DVI and digital for this port.

Please rate the answers and set the thread to answered if it is!

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

Dear Martin

the length between Codec and 3rd camera approx 80 meter .

Yasir Vistro

Yasir Vistro

Yes Tang

i Plugged the Camera On Y-C port .

Regards

Yasir Vistro

Yasir Vistro

Dear All

kindly find below exact scenario.

Yasir Vistro

Yasir Vistro

hi,

as mentioned earlier, the camera BNC is a HD-SDI output, you cannot connect this directly to the Y-C input.

you can connect the camera HDMI output to the DVI input as what Martin suggest above, but if that is the case, then you might also have an issue if you need to send a PC source.

Also, not sure why you are connecting your smart TV to the composite output of the codec, why not use the DVI output?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: