Views
Helpful
Replies

C20 dual display behavior

Martin Rouleau
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody,

I have a C20 9TC6) with Dual display licence installed.  I would like to have exactly the same display on both screen every time.  I have fixed HDMI 1 and HDMI 2 role like First Screen.  In that way I have obtained exactly that I wants exept for remote presentations.  When the remote site start a presentation, this one isn't show on display.

I will appreciate if someone have an idea to obtain the behavior that I look for.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Valentin Ichim
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Martin,

How your system is setup : as single monitor or dual monitor.
I think that you should setup as single monitor with both HDMI outputs as First role.
In this case, your system will display video and presentation on both outputs.

If the system is setup as dual monitor, the presentation will be display always on second output ( in case it is setup as second or Presentation only ). But, as you setup the second output as First, you could not see the presentation.

Hope this will help you !

Valentin

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

vivsing2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Martin,

Please let us know when there is remote presentation what do you see on both screen and what do you want on both screen.

Regards,

Vivek

Hi Vivek,

Like I said, I'd like to have exactly the same display on both monitor. This is what I get with HDMI 1 and HDMI 2 roles fixed like "First Screen".  The C20 send the same display on both monitors.  The problem appear with PC presentation mode.  We can't see the pesentation come from computer input during conference.  We still see the remote participants and local participants, if selected, but we never see the presentation from PC. Hi everybody,

Like I said, I'd like to have exactly the same display on both monitor. This is what I get with HDMI 1 and HDMI 2 roles fixed like "First Screen".  The C20 send the same display on both monitors.  The problem appear with PC presentation mode.  We can't see the pesentation come from computer input during conference.  We still see the remote participants and local participants, if selected, but we never see the presentation from PC.

Thanks.

Hi Martin,

As you said that you can see exactly same screen on both display while C20 is on call and not on call.

The issue arises when you share the presentation and it is not seen on both the screens. right?

Can you confirm if  NPP key installed on both the endpoints on call ( if using cisco EP).

Do both side face the same issue ,  no presentation in seen on near and far end.

Thanks,

Amlesh

Hi
I am using sx 20 system is continues getting restarted plse share regarding this solution

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Hi Laxminarayan,

Please provide the software version on SX20 and how random the issue occurs.

Does the issue occurs when you try to make a call?

Thanks,

Amlesh

Valentin Ichim
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Martin,

How your system is setup : as single monitor or dual monitor.
I think that you should setup as single monitor with both HDMI outputs as First role.
In this case, your system will display video and presentation on both outputs.

If the system is setup as dual monitor, the presentation will be display always on second output ( in case it is setup as second or Presentation only ). But, as you setup the second output as First, you could not see the presentation.

Hope this will help you !

Valentin

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Hi Valentin,

As soon as I setup single display with both HDMI output like First role, I have obtained exactly the same screen on each Monitor.  This is exactly what I wanted...

Many thanks.

Hi Martin,

I'm glad I could help you.

Have a nice day !

Valentin

Ravi Yadav
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I would suggest you to open a separte thread for this issue as its different from what issue is being discussed.
We will work on that separately.

Thanks
Ravi kr.

Ravi Yadav
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Martin,

As valentin mentioned change to monitor setup mode to single it will display the same content on both the screen, use the fullscreen layout

Thanks
Ravi kr.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: