Hi,

I want to upgrade C20's 6.3.0 version

now version is 4.1

I was to upgrade to 4.1 to 6.3. But  "Dead Request" message T_T

Can you help me ?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yes, it is possibel to upgrade the C20 codec directly from TC4.x to TC6.x (or even the newly released TC7.0.1).

If you are having issues doing this via a web browser, there are other methods that can be used (as mentioned by Martin previously).  See these instructions on how to upgrade via SCP which could be worth a try - they've worked for me on a couple of occasions where I've needed to use them.

Wayne

--

Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Martin Koch
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Check tht the file is ok, check that you do not use a proxy, try a different browser,

try to use sftp to upload the file, connect to the same network as the sx20, ...

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

As Martin has suggested, please check the file you have is correct and OK (perhaps re-download it to make sure).

The latest version for an SX20 is TC6.3, but you've written 6.5?

Please also ensure that you have the correct TC6.3 software - there are two versions, one for the C/EX (s52000tc6_3_0.pkg) and one you'll need for the SX devices (s52010tc6_3_0.pkg).

Wayne

--

Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

I was installed that "s52010tc6_3_0.pkg".

But It's same massage " Dead Request "..

is it possible to upgrade from 4.1 to 6.3 direct ?

Do you have valid release keys for these systems (I see you have another, identical thread, for a C20)?

/jens

Please rate replies and mark question(s) as "answered" if applicable.

Please rate replies and mark question(s) as "answered" if applicable.

Thanks your reply.

is it possible to upgrade from 4.1 to 6.3 direct ?

Hi Jongwoo,

Yes that is possible, Do change your password to Default "TANDBERG" before you upgrade.

Please confirm are you trying it on a Browser or using a FTP software like Winscp?

Regards

Ravi kr.

Yes, it is possibel to upgrade the C20 codec directly from TC4.x to TC6.x (or even the newly released TC7.0.1).

If you are having issues doing this via a web browser, there are other methods that can be used (as mentioned by Martin previously).  See these instructions on how to upgrade via SCP which could be worth a try - they've worked for me on a couple of occasions where I've needed to use them.

Wayne

--

Wayne
--

Tomonori Taniguchi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you are upgrading C20, software is either s52000tc6_3_0.pkg or s52001tc6_3_0.pkg depend on ASE build or non-ASE build.
Have you check software checksum making sure file is not corrupted and valid?
What is SN and RK (for TC6) so I can double check it for you?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: