cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

C40 presentation flickers locally

Darren McKinnon
Level 1
Level 1
I have a client reporting that their c40 running TC7.1.1 is having an odd issue when sharing content locally. They have a dual screen setup, and often share content to their room on both screens outside of video calls. The left monitor which is what is typically used for presentations is fine, but the right monitor flickers after working fine for an hour or more. I'm thinking it may have something to do with resolutions, but i would like some advice. If it were resolutions then it would be obvious immediately. Thanks. Darren
2 Replies 2

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

My first thought is the cable between the C40 and the 2nd monitor.  Perhaps it is dodgy, and affected by temperature change (which is why the problem only happens after long usage when the endpoint may get warmer).

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Thanks Wayne, you are mostly correct.  Once I figured it out, I should have posted it here.  We have a Crestron DMPS-300C that uses a DM output to NEC monitors.  The DM connection was faulty, and just needed to be repaired.

Thanks!

Darren