Views
Helpful
Replies

C60 no video through DVI or HDMI out

aaronmwu1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I just received my replacement C60 codec  and its not outputting any video from the DVI or HDMI out.  Here's what  I've tried:

Tried different HDMI and DVI cables

Tried different monitors

Used the disconnect *#*#01# combinations as well as 02

Unable to serial into the codec with different laptops, I will try another RS-232 cable on Monday.

I feel like I'm missing something, any suggestions? Thanks!

7 Replies 7

amehla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Aaron,

is it possible for you to get xconfig video of your device ?

Hi Amit,

We lost our release key in our Tandberg C60 Integrator with serial # B1AD4800023, how can I get it and how can i load or enter to the system? I reset the unit to factory default and I can't access it to the web interface. I cannot set it also the menu setting using remote control, it shows error release key needed.

I hope that you can help me with this matter and thank you for your support.

Regards,

Chito

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Hi Aniceto,

You can get release key from

https://tools.cisco.com/SWIFT/LicensingUI/upgradeLicense?SubGroup=TBSWRELKEYCNTRCT1

But I believe  this release key you can apply through web interface only.

For to get web interface ,make sure you have configured all the IP parameters ip, subnet, gateway and vlan correctly. and ensure http is on under advanced configuration - network services. If possible establish a point-point network connection with codec.

Hi benish,

Thank you for your advice I will try to get the release key. Regarding the web interface as what I mentioned before I can't set it due to an error needs a release key even I am using the remote control. I think all the settings has been erased due to resetting ofnthe system to factory default.

I would recommend you connect via de console and then use comnand :

xcommand systemunit releasekey

Danny.

Thanks danny

Hi,

This is the command to add the release key from the serial connection :

xCommand SystemUnit ReleaseKey Add Key: ***************

Thanks,

Prashant

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: