Views
Helpful
Replies

C90-TC console with 3 cam

Din Vui Chung
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Understand from TC console manual where C90 can send different camera source to different remote sites in mutipoint conference.  But I can't find the section define video input source to individual remote sites.  Can anyone share with me how this can be done?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Din.

if you have the MultiSite option key then you will be able to handle more calls locally on your endpoint. I have personally not tested this way of doing it. But I can tell you how it works.

If this is a issue for you, I would recommend you create a TAC service request for it - so we can allocate more resources in resolving your issue.

From my understanding, I do not think you can chose what picutre beeing sent where, and this looks like it is as intended. 

Camera 1 is standing on top of Screen 1 (for SIP/H323 call 1)

Camera 2 is standing on top of Screen 2 (for SIP/H323 call 2)

Camera 3 is standing on top of Screen 3 (for SIP/H323 call 3)

If you start changing cameras, you will have no knowledge on what camera beeing sent where and thus this configuration/setup will be more confusing.  I think this all sums up in how your hardware setup is, and how you would like the call to be configured.

Thanks

/Marius

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

mubakhta
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Din,

I believe you cannot define layouts for individual remote sites. The layout you set to be sent to the far end will be one and will be shared with all the remote sites. It is not possible to share different layouts with different remote sites.

Hope this answers your question.

Regards,

Mubashshir Akhtar

Thanks Mubashshir Akhtar

Hi Mubashshir,

Thanks for the reply, this is also what I though.  I bring up this because of scenerio 1 listed at TC console guild manage to delivered this solution with video compositor.  But maybe not for TC console.

DV

Hi Din.

You are able to change how your video-stream(s) are beeing sent out from your endpoint. 

You typically have two streams, one for video and one for presentation. From the TC console you can choose "Video Compositor" then press "remote" and you will be able to see how your streams are being muxed out of your endpoint.

So you are able to manipulate how you send your presentation and how you are to place your own stream. So you can decide for yourself what stream/camera to send. But there is not  any way of sending five different streams of picture with only one codec. ( Our T3 system uses three codecs for the same operation )

Hope this answered your question.

Thanks

//Marius

Hi Marius,

Thanks for the information, I am just wondering how this case be done as attached for C90 codec,  I got this from TC console manual.  I know the old video compositor demo can do this wil an PC attached to it. But once the application is close all back to normal, thus it is not a permanent setup.

Thanks for sharing!

DV

Hi Din.

if you have the MultiSite option key then you will be able to handle more calls locally on your endpoint. I have personally not tested this way of doing it. But I can tell you how it works.

If this is a issue for you, I would recommend you create a TAC service request for it - so we can allocate more resources in resolving your issue.

From my understanding, I do not think you can chose what picutre beeing sent where, and this looks like it is as intended. 

Camera 1 is standing on top of Screen 1 (for SIP/H323 call 1)

Camera 2 is standing on top of Screen 2 (for SIP/H323 call 2)

Camera 3 is standing on top of Screen 3 (for SIP/H323 call 3)

If you start changing cameras, you will have no knowledge on what camera beeing sent where and thus this configuration/setup will be more confusing.  I think this all sums up in how your hardware setup is, and how you would like the call to be configured.

Thanks

/Marius

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: