cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CABLE INSTALL FOR TANDBERG TTC60 42"

Chet Cronin
Level 4
Level 4

Request assistance.  Can anyone provide the link to or email me the doc chet.Cronin@gmail.com  for the cabling hook up of the Profile 42"  TTC60

system using a C40 Codec???   Also need the document that provides the procedure to remove / replace the DNAM .. .I think it's bad ...

Thanks.

Chet

Chet Cronin
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

This document use to be here in the forums, seen it a few years back, but a quick google search found it online.

How To Replace TC Style DNAM

As far as connecting the codec, I couldn't find any specifics on how it's connected aside from the basic Profile 42 Install Guide, but the C40 is pretty straight forward and I'd believe it shouldn't be too difficult to figure out if needed to.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Valentin Ichim
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Chet,

Related to DNAM, I suggest to check first the fuse. I have a long experience with changing the fuse in case of DNAM ( Profile 42", Maestro, etc ).

What if do you need for cable hook up ? A specific connection / cable ?

Thank you an I am checking but wanted the documentation for my files ... replacing the DNAM documentation and also the cabling hook up for the Profile 42".

Agree that I think it's the fuse cause the customer advised he had issues getting it out of it's socket.

That isn't a good sign ...

VR

Chet

Chet Cronin

This document use to be here in the forums, seen it a few years back, but a quick google search found it online.

How To Replace TC Style DNAM

As far as connecting the codec, I couldn't find any specifics on how it's connected aside from the basic Profile 42 Install Guide, but the C40 is pretty straight forward and I'd believe it shouldn't be too difficult to figure out if needed to.

Super and thank you Patrick... Downloaded the DNAM procedure.  I did it with and older system a while back and needed to have the documentation for our database. Agree about the cabling .. I did have a separate doc a while back that focused on cabling but misplaced it.

Appreciate it ... Yes the system I am working on now looks like the DNAM will have to be replaced.  By the way what size is the fuse V/A etc.???

Chet Cronin

Fuse 2A 250V Slow, 5 x 20mm. Push and twist anti-clockvice to release.

I haven't seen yet a situation when the issue was the DNAM itself. The issue was always the fuse....

Lawrence James
Level 1
Level 1

hey Chet

what specifically are you looking for in the hookup? Did the Maestro ever come with a C40?

So I assume you trying to replace the 6000MXP with a C40 - correct?

Profile 42" comes with a C40, not a 6000MXP, according to it's data sheet.