Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call on PRI Line are not transfered to IP-AA on CCM

Greetings,

Having an issue with H.323 Voice gateway. Incoming calls are not transferred to Auto-Attendant. This happens randomly but I have noticed that the frequency is higher when there are no incoming call no PRI lines.

(Check the attachments for debugs)

The calls seems to be answered by gateway but ISDN-Connect message is never displayed. I tried to call from my IP Phone to but no ISDN-Connect message for this call, however, the call is landed on gateway. Running CCM 4.2(3), IPCC Express 4.0(4),IOS version 12.4(8) Advance IP Services, tried IOS 12.4(5a) Advance Enterprise Services as well but in vain.

Another questions is that: we can run both MGCP and H.323 on voice gateway but how will it register with CallManager. I guess we can use some loopback technique for this purpose. Need suggestions/comments!!!

Please find the attachments of Q921 and Q931 debugs. Took debugs for 2-scenarios

1- Called from and outside number to PRI line

2- Called from IP-phone to PRI line

Regards,

Syed Khalid Ali

1 Reply 1

Not applicable

You can refer this guide for more information on configuring loopback for PRI interface:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_2/dial/configuration/guide/dafchant.html#wp1002838

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: