cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Pickup not working / working intermittently

luke.brain
Level 1
Level 1

We have 20 or so Call Pickup group's on our CCM, all are working except for one which does play up from time to time. The number doesn't conflict with our dial plans at all.

I've removed the first Call Pickup group number and then assigned the group of 4 phones ( a 7960 and 3 * 7940's) a different Call Pickup no. This seemed to fix the problem for a little while, but the users of the phones are still complaining that they can't pickup calls occasionally.

We are running CCM 3.1(3a) on Win2K SP2. The phone load's are P00303010108.

If anyone can assist it would be appeciated.

thanks

Luke.

3 Replies 3

simon.machielse
Level 1
Level 1

I've seen the same problem happening on a CCM Cluster running 3.1.2c. It seemed to be a problem in the syncronisation between the publisher and the subscriber. All the phone register with the subscriber, but all config changes are made on the publisher. Because of the sync issue the configuration was not synced correclty.

Try making a new callmanager-group, if you have a CCM cluster. Then have the 4 ip phones register with the other CCM and try ussing the pick-up group again !

Hope this helps,

Simon

I am running callmanager 3.2(2c) and am experiencing the same problem. Call Pickup only works when it feels like it. Does anyone have a workaround to this problem? Thanks.

Jay

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: