Views
Helpful
Replies

Camera Preset functionnality on C90

Steve Deslandes
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We have installed a C90 with 3 cameras in daisy chain. Whenever we save a preset, it seems to save the position of all 3 cameras at the same time. Meaning that if a do a preset for my Camera 1, and both my cameras 2 and 3 are all the way to the left, whenever I recall that preset 1, my cameras 2 and 3 will move all the way to the left again. I've tried to understand how presets are saved and based on what is happening, I feel that a preset saves the following information:

- Camera source

- Camera 1 position

- Camera 2 position

- Camera 3 position

Am I right in making this assumption or is there a way for me to save presets without it affecting my other 2 cameras?

All I can find in the API commands is that presets are saved by "presetID's" but I can't seem to be able to find what gets saved within a presetID.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

2 Replies 2

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

It's not possible to save individual camera presets, ie: one camera per preset.  This is because a single camera preset will apply to all connected cameras, as it saves the locations and zoom levels for each cameras under the single preset.  The API speaks for individual camera presets, but this is if you want to update an existing preset and only want to alter a single camera within that preset..

Thank you for confirming