cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

camera

I have Cisco TelePresence VX tactical in which these is an
hardware CTS-TACT-K9, and in this there is an image
processing CMOS camera whose pics are attached with. I need
  this camera. Camera shall get fix in my telepresence.IMG-20190424-WA0010.jpgIMG-20190424-WA0003.jpgIMG-20190424-WA0007.jpgIMG-20190430-WA0001.jpgIMG-20190430-WA0000.jpg

Can you please help me to locate this camera. I just have
pics to share with you, if you are kind enough to dugout the
camera.

Thanks,

Muhammaun Humaun Rafique 
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

If you want to repair what you have, your best option would be to scour the 2nd-hand market (eg eBay) to see if you find another VX which you can use for parts.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Anurag Srivastava1
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello,

As per the below document it seems this product is end of life and support 

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/collaboration-endpoints/telepresence-vx-clinical-assistant/end_of_life_notice_c51-728907.pdf

Thanks.

Please rate if helpful....

Thanks
Please rate if it is helpful and mark as accepted solution if applicable....

A.O.A

Thanks for your kind reply. I know this product has come to an end, that is why touching CISCO community anyone may come up with some solution.

If anyone please have any alternate solution of this problem, please let me now. I must need this camera.

Thanks

If you want to repair what you have, your best option would be to scour the 2nd-hand market (eg eBay) to see if you find another VX which you can use for parts.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

A.O.A

Dear all,

I have VX tactical telepresence(CTS-TACT-K9). Power board (PCB No.397626R102AD) in the system have been burnt out. I need to replace. can anyone suggest or guide me from where i can purchase this card. Please refer to pic. This is what i am looking for. If anyone has this part and wanted to sale, please coordinate with me.

Thanks,

M. Humaun Rafique

A.O.A

Dear Sir,

I am from pakistan and previously i had the problem of Camera for VX tactical system which i solved by purchasing system from ebay as per your suggestions. this time in one of my system Power board (PCB No.397626R102AD) has been burnt out. I need to replace. Can you please guide me from where i may get this board.

Please refer to pic of the board attached with

Thanks,

Just today i get to know that 03 vx tactical telepresence units have been auctioned on 17Th sept 2019. here is the link. 

https://www.ironplanet.com.au/for-sale/Consumer-Electronics-%283%29-Cisco-TelePresence-VX-Tactical-Portable-Video-Conference-Systems-Pennsylvania/2615495?h=5000%2Cm%7CCisco%2Cr%7C22%2Csm%7C1%2Cica%7CY%2Cmf%7C1&rr=0.0625&hitprm=&pnLink=yes

I dont know how to approach the successful bidder, so that he maybe interested in selling out his atleast one unit as he has purchased 03 units. I just need internal camera. If someone can  help me to digout the detail of successful bidder?

I tried to contact auctioned (GOV Planet site), but they says we cannot share the detail of bidders.

If some one can help me to get contact detail of successfull bidder.

Thanks

If the auction site won't give you the name, you aren't going to find anyone here that can get it. Also I doubt the bidder would have bought 3 unless he/she wanted/needed 3. 

I would focus on finding another source - here's one I just found doing a google search:

https://www.vuports.com/cisco/vx-tactical/?gclid=Cj0KCQjww7HsBRDkARIsAARsIT7mSjMD0MKBkdZRC1iO35SL0H6vvVCyLwL8K-FQH0rJJ4PP4lBTAf4aAuhtEALw_wcB

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: