cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can Cisco Room Kit Pro video input be passed to display without being in a call, Can this trigger a GPIO pin?

Justin_BA
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all. We are looking at installing some Room Kit Pro devices and I wanted to confirm a few things.

1) When I am not in a call can I choose to pass one of the HDMI inputs (our conferencing PC for example) to the display using the Touch 10? It would be great if we can still use the computer on the display without using an external HDMI switcher to bypass the Room Kit.

2) Is it possible with XCommand to trigger a GPIO pin when passing through a video as described in question 1? The projector and screen are on lifts that drop out of the ceiling when in use. I can see that an output can be triggered when in a call that I will be able to use to control the screen and projector, but is it possible to do this when 'viewing' an input from outside of a call.

Thanks

Justin

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: