cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot delete old TMSPE Schemas

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I'm trying to clean out some ofld TMSPE schemas that we no longer use, but I get the following error:

Untitled-1.jpg

I had a template at that schema leve, but deleted it first.  I have 5 old schemas that I'm trying to delete, and I get this error on them all.  If I can't get them deleted, it's no big issue, mostly just an annoyance, as over time, the list would eventually build up if I can't delete them.

TMS 14.2.2

TMSPE 1.1

Java 7 Update 21

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Magnus Ohm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Patrick

It looks like you might hitting the bug: CSCug48583

It happens when you upload a Jabber Video Schema lets  say for 4.4 and 4.5. At this stage you can delete both. However if you  create a template for 4.4 and try to delete 4.5 you will get this error.  Bascially all the templates from all the versions of a specific device  must be deleted before the schema can be removed.

It´s a bug, but no fix version is defined yet.

/Magnus

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Magnus Ohm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Patrick

It looks like you might hitting the bug: CSCug48583

It happens when you upload a Jabber Video Schema lets  say for 4.4 and 4.5. At this stage you can delete both. However if you  create a template for 4.4 and try to delete 4.5 you will get this error.  Bascially all the templates from all the versions of a specific device  must be deleted before the schema can be removed.

It´s a bug, but no fix version is defined yet.

/Magnus

Mangus - Anything on this yet, as I can't see the bug details.  Just curious.

Hi Patrick,

I've just updated the RNE albeit may take some time to propogate into the BTK.

And I've also pinged the TMSPE Project Manager concerning when they are planning to fix this issue.

rgds,

Dale

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: