Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot login with username admin on web interface cisco sx20 teleconference

Hi 

I have a problem about login with admin to web interface Cisco teleconference sx20 after changing password from default password  and username "admin" and password "1234". after I change successfully. I'm try to login again but got the messages "Invalid credentials" (please see attact img)

Anybody help me, I'm confirm that new password is correct.

thank you

3 Replies 3

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Are you sure that you have changed the password?  What happens if you log in with the default, does that still work?

You also didn't mention if this endpoint was registered to the Spark Cloud?  If so, you will not be able to log in as admin.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Dear Wayne

Thank you so much for you reply my topic.,Here is my answer.

1. Are you sure that you have changed the password?
-I think password was change successful, because when I'm login with default
password the system request to input new password 2 times and after
submit new password I'm restart device.

2. What happens if you log in with the default, does that still work?
If use default password now login show stutus "invalid credential"

3. You also didn't mention if this endpoint was registered to the Spark Cloud
I'm not sure. How to check to register status Spark Cloud.

If you have changed the password and don't know what you changed it to, you'll need to factory reset the device. One idea for you - perhaps you had shift lock on or something - maybe your 1234 is really !@#$? Just a thought. 

Note you mention the "default password", but there is no password for admin by default. Also you mentioned that you set the password and they restarted the device, from my experience once you change the default admin password you are locked out until you login with the new credentials. 

If you need to reset it - check this thread: https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/telepresence/sx20-factory-reset/td-p/3094806

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: