Views
Helpful
Replies

CCTV

sibgathullah
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

I have got CCTV in my plant its not CISCO n its on IP's, but i want to view it from a branch office.What all is required as i cant spend more amount on hardware and can i only view with software n whick,complete network is Cisco based except CCTV.

5 Replies 5

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If you currently have software that allows you to connect to the CCTV devices over IP, you will be able to connect from another office as long as you have IP connectivity between the offices.

Brandon

Dear Fin,

I dont have a software, can you tell me which one to use n what all the things have to be done.

Regards,

This would be a question for the manufacturer of your CCTV equipment.

Brandon

Note: as soon as you start tranmissing the video over a network, it's no longer "CCTV" as it's not a "Closed Circuit".  This may have other unexpected implications depnding on what you use it for.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

caroline_parks
Level 1
Level 1

The CCT Data Center certification focuses on the skills required for onsite support and maintenance of Cisco Unified Computing Systems and servers.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: