Views
Helpful
Replies

Ceiling mount Precision camera 12x

Jorge Pizarro
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I'm seaching wall mount/ceiling mount bracket for Precision Camera 12x included in the kit CTS-SX20N-12X-K9, but I found only the wall mount kit for P60 and P40 mounting kit.

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/endpoint/camera/precisionhd/installation_guide/cisco-telepresence-precision-camera-bracket-installation-guide.pdf

Can you confirm in I can use the same bracket for Precision Camera 12x? 

Thanks in advanced for your help.

Best Regards.

Jordi

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You don't have to use the bracket.  It's possible just to bolt the camera to the ceiling with the standard bolt hole.  We have done this on many occasions and they work great.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Looking at the ceiling mount options in the guide, the 12x camera should be able to be mounted just like the 4x camera is, as they both use the same type of 1/4 UNC screw for mounting.

Hi Patrick :)

Many thanks for your answer. I think that it would be the same, but I'm not sure because the document shows specifically for P60 and P40 cameras. 

I need to be sure for choosing between the correct one. I would need the 12x camera in my case, but it's mandatory the ceiling mount.

Thanks again for your help.

Jordi.

The PrecisionHD 4x and 12x camera are identical in size and weight, the only differences are the levels of zoom and available connectors.  Don't know why the camera bracket only supports one and not both.

You don't have to use the bracket.  It's possible just to bolt the camera to the ceiling with the standard bolt hole.  We have done this on many occasions and they work great.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Hi Wayne.

Many thanks for your answer! I will try to do that.

Best Regards.

Jorge.