cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

certain EPs out of focus

Paul Mcneal
Level 1
Level 1

Since an upgradge to sofware 4.4 on my MCU, in certain conference one of the partcipants seems out of focus. But when i alter the focus no improvement is seen. Any ideas why this is happening

2 Replies 2

Martin Koch
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Define "out of focus". Is the complete picture not sharp, that might be caused by a lower resolution used

for the camera picture received by the endpoint or the combined picture send to the endpoint.

If you think its just the camera itself, ... I would not guess that the software upgrade of the MCU would

change that behavior.

Any other changes, like in the network, upgrade of the endpoints (like TC6 was also relesed) done?

Could you descibe a bit more how your deployent looks like, which MCU, which endpoints (which software there)

and add some screenshots of the calls and the mcu call state.

Does it behave different if you downgrade to 4.3 again?

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

the complete picture is not sharp and it happens for different endpoints in different panes. The only thing i have changed is the MCU software version. I dont believe it is the camera and it dose not always happen when certain endpoints are in conferences.

I will attempt to get some screenshots when this problem occurs next to further expalin the issue

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: