Views
Helpful
Replies

Change Layout on SX100 on Webex Meetings

pjrodriguezg
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there!

We want to change layout in a crowded Webex Meetings session in a SX100 device. For example, We want to see on screen always the same 6 guests.SX100.jpeg

The dots option on the right top of the screen just let us to choose our own position in the screen, as u can see on the pic.

Is it possible? Any idea?

Thanks a lot.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

tomas_vll
Level 1
Level 1

I asume its a sx10 system (never heard of a sx100 model). A videoconfrensing system basicly has two videostreams in and outgooing, main video and presentation feed. The video  your system recives from webex is a composed feed whos layout is handled by webex. Only way to control the layout is if there is some option from within webex to do this ( I have no experience with webex). The same applies to other services as zoom,starleaf etc.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

tomas_vll
Level 1
Level 1

I asume its a sx10 system (never heard of a sx100 model). A videoconfrensing system basicly has two videostreams in and outgooing, main video and presentation feed. The video  your system recives from webex is a composed feed whos layout is handled by webex. Only way to control the layout is if there is some option from within webex to do this ( I have no experience with webex). The same applies to other services as zoom,starleaf etc.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: