Helpful
Replies

Change TMS SQL usage Port

soohyung choi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We use TMS version 14.6

I need change default ports used by SQL server (destination ports TCP 1433 ->TCP 3341)

Please find sheet or give advise

Thank you

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If you run the TMS Tools application (C:\Program Files (x86)\TANDBERG\TMS\TMSTools\TMSTools.exe) and go to the Configuration Tab, that lets you change the Port from the detault 1433.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

You should be able to change the port by adding it to the end of the server\instance address using a comma (,).

Example:  server\instance,port

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If you run the TMS Tools application (C:\Program Files (x86)\TANDBERG\TMS\TMSTools\TMSTools.exe) and go to the Configuration Tab, that lets you change the Port from the detault 1433.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

I can't find config tab for changing port..

need more help

My earlier reply was for TMS 14.6, from your screenshot you're running TMS 14.3.2.  I am not in front of a device that I can check easily on at the moment, but in your case, you may see the setting once you click on TMS Database Connection Settings.

The latest version of TMS is version 15.0, so you may wish to consider upgrading.

Wayne

Wayne

Thanks reply!

I cheak TMS Database Connection Settings

but don't find the port setting tap..

TMS and SQL was installed same windows server..is it no matter?

You should be able to change the port by adding it to the end of the server\instance address using a comma (,).

Example:  server\instance,port

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: