Views
Helpful
Replies

Change Virtual telepresence server background image

oilyas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Gents,

Is it possible to change the default telepresence server background image . I got a customer who want to add there logo on the background image. I cant find any doc that explains the process. Any help please

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

That is an MCU, not a TelePresence Server by the way.

You can change the logo or banner as it's called, noted by the red box in your image, but you can't change the background itself.  The banner is associated with the MCU auto attendant, take a look a the "Adding a custom auto attendant banner" section of the MCU Help Guide on pg 111 for instructions on how to customize it.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

That is an MCU, not a TelePresence Server by the way.

You can change the logo or banner as it's called, noted by the red box in your image, but you can't change the background itself.  The banner is associated with the MCU auto attendant, take a look a the "Adding a custom auto attendant banner" section of the MCU Help Guide on pg 111 for instructions on how to customize it.

Hello,

I have this problem, too. But instead of Oilyas i really have a Telepresence Server and Conductor. Is it possible to change the background picture there?

Christian

Hi Christian,

You cant change the background image on TP server.

The only option available is on MCU Auto Attendat.

Thanks

I would like to do this also. If that's added as a feature, hopefully someone will post here.

Coming in the next TelePresence Server release it's possible to change the background image of the lobby screen where you enter the conference PIN.  Not to be mistaken by an auto attendant, as the TelePresence Server doesn't have an auto attendant feature unlike the MCU series.  Suggest you contact your account manager for more details.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: