Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Changing TMS IP address

Have built a new TMS 15.0 setver in the lab and now need to move it to its final real IP address.

I remember that there was a document that told what you needed to change in order to make this happen, but I am not seeing it.

Can someone point me to the document?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Either before or after you have changed the TMS IP address on the server itself, you should update the "TMS Server IPv4 Address" field listed under Admin Tools > Configuration > Network Settings, and then use the enforce management settings option listed on the same page under TMS Services to update the IP address on all managed systems at once. You can also go to each managed system on their settings page and use the enforce management settings option there to update each system one by one.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Either before or after you have changed the TMS IP address on the server itself, you should update the "TMS Server IPv4 Address" field listed under Admin Tools > Configuration > Network Settings, and then use the enforce management settings option listed on the same page under TMS Services to update the IP address on all managed systems at once. You can also go to each managed system on their settings page and use the enforce management settings option there to update each system one by one.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: