cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 5300 MCU Unable to register to SIP Registrar

awatson20
Level 4
Level 4

I have a new Cisco 5300 MCU that I have just begain initially configuring.  Under settings, SIP, it says registered.  However, under the conference I setup, it says registration failed.  If I click failed, under statistics it says SIP Registrar ID, unable to register. Any reason why? Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

awinter2
Level 7
Level 7

Did you make sure to tick 'Allow numeric ID registration for conferences' on the Settings > SIP page on the MCU?

If yes, did you make sure to actually populate the 'Numeric ID' field with a numeric value for the conference in question when attempting to SIP register the conference?

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

awinter2
Level 7
Level 7

Did you make sure to tick 'Allow numeric ID registration for conferences' on the Settings > SIP page on the MCU?

If yes, did you make sure to actually populate the 'Numeric ID' field with a numeric value for the conference in question when attempting to SIP register the conference?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: