Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 9971 with freepbx on hold error.

Hello i have a cisco 9971 phone on freepbx it’s a older freepbx but still works and i try to keep it updated as possible. The problem I’m having is that When i put someone on hold that works but if i take them out of hold it won’t come out of hold i have to press like 5 or 6 times for it to come out of hold and sometimes it sounds like it is transferring them to another Ext then hangs up. I never had this problem before. And i was wondering if anyone else had this problem? Sense we have three places 1 at my brothers home and one at my dads home and I'm trying to setup this one at my home. the other two are working fine with no problem. I just can't figure out what is going on. Can someone please help me and any information needed please let me know. I'm still kinda new to these phones.

Joseph

2 Replies 2

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
I am not familiar with problem like this.
You might try doing a debug and see what pops up.
Have you been regularly updating Asterisk?

Hello Leo thanks for the reply sorry my father has been sick with cancer and i haven't been much to work on the phone.

But here is the problem sometime after 1 minute up to 1 minute and a half the call gets disconnected. But other times it works fine. The other problem is that when i put the call on hold and try to resume it won't let me resume it and i lose the call. First problem i think i fixed by replacing the grandstream fxo gateway box. Second problem I'm still having.

Joseph