Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco C60 using two mic inputs

Hello,

We need to use two microphone inputs (mic1 and mic2) on the C60 for a customer. According to our solution we need to disconnect the mic 2 input from the remote output. In this way the mic 2 input goes only to local outputs. The problem here is that I can not disconnect any mic input from the remote output before the call. There is an api command but i can use this command during the call only because it needs output id and the id changes in each call. So I will need a custom software which sends the api command as soon as the C60  gets connected. Or I will need to use TC console for that. Both solution doesn't seem useful for us.      

Now i am looking for a solution which could provide us the above request before the call. Is there any command which disconnect a specified mic input from the remote output?

Best regards,

Tufan                       

2 Replies 2

Binesh K
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Tufan,

Have you tried TC console software.

I think audio console option in the software can be a good option for you.

http://developer.cisco.com/web/telepresence-developer/tools/integrators/tc-console

Regards

Binesh.

Hi Binesh,

I tried TC console but it is same with TC console too. Because you need that the call gets connected before disconnecting the mic input from the remote output.

Regards,

Tufan