cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco C90 multisite connection issue.

dwighthicks
Level 1
Level 1

I have a C90 that has a multisite license and the multisite works for the most part except for the second site that is connected to the call.  The second site get audio but no video is transmitted.  All they see is a black screen unless context is being pushed.  I therefore seems to me that codec is sending the Presentation screen to the second site in the call.  If this is the case, how can I prevent this?   The first and third sites connected always receive both people and content.  The second site only sees a black screen.  Any ideas?  By the way,  the updated the firmware to 6.3 and 7.0.2; to no avail the same problem exist.

Dwight 

2 Replies 2

Jens Didriksen
Level 9
Level 9

If the second site is a C-series, ensure the video out (monitor role) for that particular output has not been set to "PresentationOnly".

You have two option settings; one under Video; "DualPresentationOnly" and you can also speficy the role for each output under Video Output; i..e. "Auto", "First", "Second", "PresentationOnly" etc.

/jens

Please rate replies and mark question(s) as "answered" if applicable.

Please rate replies and mark question(s) as "answered" if applicable.

Please always mention how the systems are deployed (VCS-C/-E, CUCM, Standalone, ...) and some info about the network, call flow used protocols (sip/h323), type of systems, software versions, ........

Also if devices are integrated (like control panel, TC-Console, ...), single/mutlipe screen, ...

Without its like fishing in the blind.

It can fail on different levels, from cables / external displays, configuration (like Jens mentioned or TC-Console settings, ...), firewall (ports/alg/nat/...) and so on.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: