cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco CMS 2.3 WebRTC on Firefox support?

jesus Barrios
Level 1
Level 1

HI

I have an CMS 2.3 with services webbridge, the clients with firefox, start an session webrtc, they initiate a session, but the explorer asks him to download the CMA app, It´s firefox support for CMS 2.3? 

the official configuration guide says that it is not supported, but CMS 2.2 it worked.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

CMS 2.4 now has FF support

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I think it must be something with the latest release of Firefox that's causing this, I upgraded CMS to 2.3 in early January and tried Chrome and it pointed me to launch CMA, but Firefox allowed me to join as it did in 2.2.

I'm running (right now) Firefox Quantum 58.0.2 and it says it was released Feb 7th, IceDragon 57.0.4 is showing the same symptoms now and it also worked before as I tested both browsers.

HTH

java

Hi,

is there any news about this? My customer has the same problem. Chrome works fine but Firefox not. Is there a Config Guide for Firefox.

An another point: The web sharing quality is very bad at cutomer site. Video and Audio Quality is fine. Any Ideas?

CMS 2.4 now has FF support

HTH

java

Hi, the used version fo CMS is 2.4. And it works with firefox an some PCs on other not. Is there a Config Guide or something to troubleshoot the client?

Version Firefox 60.2.1.esr

Kind regards

Frank

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: