Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco CMS CUCM 8.6 Integration

Youssef Aoufi
Level 3
Level 3

Hi guys,

I would like to know if i can integrate CMS with CUCM 8.6.

I just finished basic config of my CMS and i want to route calls between them.

Following the docs, the CMS must be configured as a conference bridge , CMS in latest CUCM releases and Telepresence conductor for old. In my case, in V 8.6 i just have the option of telepresence MCU:

conferencebridgecucm.png

Thank you in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Because that is not supported, you need CUCM 10.5(2) as the minimum version for that.

Best you could try to do is to use it for direct dialing into spaces, but there's no way you can get ad-hoc with your CUCM release.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Because that is not supported, you need CUCM 10.5(2) as the minimum version for that.

Best you could try to do is to use it for direct dialing into spaces, but there's no way you can get ad-hoc with your CUCM release.

HTH

java

Muchas gracias Jaime,

The customer has already purchased the upgrade to V11.5 , so i have to wait until it's done to continue with the integration.

I have another question if you don't mind: Since it's an old deployment, all CUCMs and CUPs servers are configured with IP Addresses without a specified domain. If we keep this config after the upgrade would we be able to setup incoming and outgoing calls from/to CUCM and CMS? or moving to FQDN will be mandatory ?

Regards

Not mandatory, but it's strongly recommended so you can have certificates signed with the FQDN of the servers.

HTH

java

I was wondering how could i configure outbound calls settings on CMS to send calls to CUCM if we don't use domain / FQDN on CUCM side?

Capture.PNG

Regards

you dial @ip

HTH

java