Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco CMS Reporting

Ahmed habib
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

Is CMS Portal delivers Reporting or Is there a way to get reports for meetings (How many meetings happened, Participants, Duration,Muted people, CDR Data,..... etc) or CMM is a must to see these reports ?

3 Replies 3

Patrick Pettit
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

CMS provides info in CDR Data etc, but you will need some tool to do Analytics etc of that information and store it.  Couple of tools that you can look into are VQ's Conference Manager 3 or another tool with Vyopta offers does something similar I do believe. Hope this helps. 

VR

P2

Hi Patrick, 

Is there any way to configure CMS CDR reporting in something like Solarwinds? Everything I see related to CDR/Solarwinds is focused around CUCM rather than CMS. I need to be able to show evidence of usage such as frequency and duration to demonstrate ROI. 

Many thanks. 

Thomas ,

I am not sure about Solarwinds, there is an awful lot of data. As per Patricks message, VQ Conference Manager does this out the box. 
Join the Ask VQ Teams Space https://eurl.io/#1IrlwmHkN for more information. Or message me directly for more information. We would happily show you around and you can see what you think.

Same invitation to Ahmed, please feel free to join the space or message me.

Steve (VQ Communications)