cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco DX80 Firmware downgrad from CE to Android - older Firmware - no download link ?

Arthox
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

i'm searching a download link for:

s52040ce8_2_2.pkg

and

s52040ce8_2_0.pkg

I think the firmware is out of Date so the cisco link do not work.

My Problem: I want to downgrad from CE to Android because our touch screen is not working. To use a keyboard or mouse we need Android on the Device.

thanks hopefully

7 Replies 7

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The files on CCO have a deferral notice and thus are no longer available to download, your best option would be to reach out to your SE and see if he can get a hold of those files.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I am also looking for the file for my home setup I do not see why if cisco marketed the DX80 as an android device then converted it to CE then deliberately removed any way to downgrade!

joseph230
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

By any chance, did you get a hold of that file? I am looking for it to downgrade my DX80. 

Thanks,

I did however it involves multiple installations to roll back as has to be staged it was a nightmare.

I have already downgraded to 8.3.8 version. If by any chance you have the files to downgrade to 8.2.X versions, and install the android one, I would appreciate it if you let me have them or letting me know how to get them. 

Thanks,

I haven't got the files but Prasoon Negi
Global CX Centers - Telepresence was most helpful with my SR 688656848 he had the required files, it shows that your a Cisco employee so he should be in the directory.
Drop him an email I'm sure he will be able to assist.

Thanks.