There is a problem with the CISCO Edge 95 and the camera which is connected to the codec since a short time. The camera picture stays black. The camera movement is only working partial. This Issue is new, previously it has been worked. Do you think this is a Issue of faulty codec, or cable or camera?
There can be few possibilites
bad camera control cable : swap it with a good one to confirm,
Main video source selected ?
any changes made to the configuration or software version or camera
let us know the results.
Yes mostly like looks like an issue with camera control cable. You can check that one.
Additionally you can try to swap the power supply of the codec as well.
and if you don't have one you can open a TAC case.
Hope that helps.
Can you check the below
1) Try to do the factory defaults of the codec
2) check the power adaptor and the camera control cable
3) check the camera control cable on the working unit and vice versa
4) Check the camera by connecting the camera directly with display by connecting the adaptor and the HDMI port of the camera with display.
5) Swap the camera and the codec with the working one
If the above steps doesnot work you may raise the TAC case.
If the system is in warranty then raise the case with Cisco Tac for the RMA of the camera control cable.If the cisco considers the RMA they may provide you the new camera control cable