Helpful
Replies

cisco ISDN LINK

Pooran007
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

Hope you are doing well,

we have two polycom endpoints & One Cisco ISDN link equipment now i want to connect each other but i have doubt of this connectivity or configuration that it is working or not can you please guide to me for this procedure.

Thanks

Pooran

6 Replies 6

Hi Pooran,

ISDN Link will not pair with polycom units. Thus you cant use iSDN LInk with polycom.

//VC

amehla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Cisco ISDN link only supports Cisco TelePresenceEXMXSX, and C Series endpoints.

it will not pair up with polycom endpoints.

Hi Team,

Thanks for you reply...

Thanks & regards

Pooran

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

HI Pooran,

Can you provide us with some more information on the devices (models) you have and what you are trying to achieve - it may be that the Polycom devices you have are capable of doing what you want already without using the Cisco ISDN link (which, as others have indicated previously, is made to pair with a Cisco EX/MX/SX/C series endpoint - but is able to ISDN dial to a Polycom).

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Hi Wayne,

Hope you are doing well,

I have two polycom endpoints & One cisco SX20 (polycom endpoints are 1. 7000 VSX & 2. 6000 HDX) now i want connect all endpoints by ISDN Link it is possible or any issue..?

Thanks 

Pooran

Your polycom devices should be able to connect to ISDN lines natively. For the SX20, you will need to pair it with a "Cisco TelePresence ISDNLink" hardware device to enable it to connect to an ISDN line.

if you want all three in the one call, that'll be a different problem - but let's start with the basics - getting your existing devices talking to each other first - can you call from one polycom to the other?

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: