Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Meeting Server 2.0 Customization Guidelines

Chi Fai Leung
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I want to change the IVR and Images on CMS's conference and I checked the doc to follow the setting: http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/conferencing/ciscoMeetingServer/Customisation/Cisco-Meeting-Server-2-0-Customization-guidelines.pdf

Is it completed to set all?

I set one IVR on CMS. Why have IVRs (lots of IVRs) on CMS?
How can I delete the wrong PUT setting?

7 Replies 7

maqsood ahmed
Level 1
Level 1

Just  input the  empty  PUT value's  setting  with correct id ! this will delete the current one !

Hi Ahmed,

Did you try to make the customization (IVR or Images) on CMS?

Is it enough to follow the guideline? customized IVRs and Images > .zip > store on IIS > Postman use the POST to add that to CMS??

Hi Chi Fai,

I'm also would like to customize some IVR file. Did you have done this? You need to change all audio files or just some one?

Thank you

Regards

Alesssandro

You'll need to provide all files, if any file is missing then no alternative or default file will be used in its place, see problem-branding-cms.

Hi Patrick, and thank you for the reply. One last question. Did you need the Branding license? TAC says that I need to purchase Branding license.

If you want to do any type of customization using the API, you will require a branding license.  From the CMS Customization Guide, the levels of customization are:

No key: control of the background image and logo on the WebRTC landing page of a single Web Bridge via the Web Admin Interface; no API configuration is allowed

Single brand via API: only a single set of resources can be specified (1 WebRTC page, 1 set of voice prompts ,1 invitation text etc). These resources are used for all spaces, IVRs and Web Bridges.

Multiple brand via API: different resources can be used for different spaces, IVRs and Web Bridges. These resources can be assigned at the system, tenant, space or IVR level.

That is too many .wav files need record. Can I just record the 'ivr_welcome.wav' only and leave other wav files as default?