Helpful
Replies

Cisco Meeting Server and CMA

ilyas.safarov
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Dears.

I have a question regarding CMS.

So i've deployed CMS for Demo. I have 2 codecs registered with CUCM and CMA with CMS.

I have configured External Directory Search Locations for CMA to be able to search for codecs to call them from CMA. So i synced my CMS with LDAP . I have 2 groups in AD. one for CMS users and spaces, another just for that two codecs, so i am able to search for them via CMA. 

So what is the issue,

First issue i cannot see URI part for that two users (codecs) , so i cannot dial them. Second, even if i dial their URI manually ,CMS doesn't send the SIP to CUCM. It is looking for that user within itself and respond that there is no such user. But when i dial random URI ( which is not match with users in AD) it sends the call to CUCM and normally says that the URI not found.

Also please note that, i haven't synced CUCM with LDAP, i just assigned the codecs with the same URIs,wihich i created in AD.

i will appreciate any suggestion,

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution
1 Reply 1
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: