cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Meeting Server and Expressways

goldsmi
Level 1
Level 1

I'm currently in the process of setting up my Expressway-C and Expressway-E (version 8.10.4) to replace my VCS's.  The Expressway-C/E have been installed on VM's and will be connected to a new installation of the Cisco Meeting Server CMS (2.1.)  The new CMS is to replace an older 4501 MCU.  

My Goal is to setup the CMS to be able to utilize WebRTC and Cisco Meeting application.  I have no interest at this time to setup Jabber or remote client.

When I setup the Domains on the Expressway-C I got the following warning...... 

Unified Communications services are not enabled. To use these domains for Unified Communications you must enable Mobile and remote access.

Do I just ignore this WARNING: since I don't plan on using the Mobile and remote access? 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mohammed Khan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
++ Are you deploying CMS Edge? Or you using Expressway to join WebRTC Meeting externally ?
If you're deploying Single Edge Deployment Model, then MRA is need for HTTP Reverse Proxy CMS Webbrigde. Hence domain needs to be configured.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Mohammed Khan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
++ Are you deploying CMS Edge? Or you using Expressway to join WebRTC Meeting externally ?
If you're deploying Single Edge Deployment Model, then MRA is need for HTTP Reverse Proxy CMS Webbrigde. Hence domain needs to be configured.

I will be using the Expressway-E for my WebRTC meetings.

Thank you for the information.