cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Meeting Server CMS web interface continuously showing "Reconnecting"

dkuppe01Harris
Level 1
Level 1

I am attempting to setup and test a Cisco Meeting Server CMS.  I am having a problem trying to get into the web interface, which is continuously showing "Reconnecting".  I have tried both versions 2.0.3 and 2.0.7. The install and initial configuration go smoothly, however, when I get to the web portion, I never make it to the login screen, I only get the "Reconnecting".  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Can someone please help?

Thank you

23 Replies 23

Same issue when running vhd on hyper-v. Same image works on virtual box tough...

upgrade to the latest version.

Ammar Saood
Spotlight
Spotlight

upgrade to the latest version. 2.1.3. 

webadmin is the component of call bridge. your callbridge must be running with webadmin which requires CAsigned/Selfsigned or Public SSL certificate along with CMS License.

also disable proxy on your browser and test again.

HTH

please rate if helpful and mark as answered.

Hi all

I have quite the same issue With ipad connection on webrtc. With Android phone And chrome it Work fine but not With cma. The connection don t look working Well With safari ( because it look open safari even if you use cma). This behavior is the same as when you try to connect With ie11 or edge but we know that it is not supported in This case. So cma on ipad for webrtc is not supported?

Not really, this thread is about not being able to connect to Web Admin, your problem seems related to Web Bridge, you might want to start a new thread on that.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

iamnewborn
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I've faced the same problem as yours.

Check the RAM size that you provisioned to your CMS virtual machine.

If it is less than 2 Gb, your server will function properly.

I mean "your server will NOT function properly."

Reboot the server if you haven't already. I had the same issue and a reboot fixed it. I suggested to TAC to add that as a last step. For whatever reason a reboot fixed both servers that had the same issue. Both were an earlier version of 2.x.

kcastillo22
Level 1
Level 1

I was having the same issue and I was running the 2.6.1 version. I had webadmin configured in port 445, with Public certificates and everything, but I was still getting the Processing message (and a bunch of core.dmp files could be seen when I connected to the server via SFTP). My issue got resolved when I increased the vRAM for the VM. CMS needs to have 4vCPU and 4vRAM provisioned (as minimum) to work properly. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: