cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Meeting Server - Scheduling Meetings

mzajeski
Level 1
Level 1

We have Cisco Meeting Server 2.X and have a simple question.  Is there a way to schedule meetings without a TMS Server, if so, how?

Thanks in advance!

4 Replies 4

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please, move this post to Telepresence community. This community is for Cisco WebEx Meetings Server (on premise) and CIsco Unified MeetingPlace products.

I hope this will get you to the answer faster.

Kind regards,

-Dejan

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The only options that are available are to use either TMS or Acano Manager by VQ Communications.

lcsfkj_lb
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, mzajeski

We can provide cms management software to schedule and control meeting. We just released free version. You can have a try. Send me a mail, I can give you more detail. 

my mail is henryliu@otterroom.com

Henry

Bill Ruhnke
Level 1
Level 1

I wrote a simple scheduler that requires PHP web pages served up from a web server, and a connection to MS-SQL to hold the entries. The database maintains scheduled events, generates conference ID's and both guest and host PINs, or the user can override the auto-generated numbers and enter their own in the schedule setup. At the appointed time a PHP script sets up the conference by sending parameters to the CMS API.  Options include guest/host permissions, mute, etc.  Scheduled events can be duplicated to create a series.  Users can be manually setup or by AD group.  I could re-write it to use MYSQL, and you could run it from a LAMP or WAMP web server.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: