cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Meeting Server - Scheduling Meetings

mzajeski
Level 1
Level 1

We have Cisco Meeting Server 2.X and have a simple question.  Is there a way to schedule meetings without a TMS Server, if so, how?

Thanks in advance!

4 Replies 4

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please, move this post to Telepresence community. This community is for Cisco WebEx Meetings Server (on premise) and CIsco Unified MeetingPlace products.

I hope this will get you to the answer faster.

Kind regards,

-Dejan

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The only options that are available are to use either TMS or Acano Manager by VQ Communications.

lcsfkj_lb
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, mzajeski

We can provide cms management software to schedule and control meeting. We just released free version. You can have a try. Send me a mail, I can give you more detail. 

my mail is henryliu@otterroom.com

Henry

Bill Ruhnke
Level 1
Level 1

I wrote a simple scheduler that requires PHP web pages served up from a web server, and a connection to MS-SQL to hold the entries. The database maintains scheduled events, generates conference ID's and both guest and host PINs, or the user can override the auto-generated numbers and enter their own in the schedule setup. At the appointed time a PHP script sets up the conference by sending parameters to the CMS API.  Options include guest/host permissions, mute, etc.  Scheduled events can be duplicated to create a series.  Users can be manually setup or by AD group.  I could re-write it to use MYSQL, and you could run it from a LAMP or WAMP web server.