Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Meeting Server WebRTC Guest Access Issue

thatncguy
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I'm having an issue with guest access to WebRTC. After entering the Call ID, it attempts to connect to the space (even prompts for access to their webcam and microphone) but then never connects and cycles back to the Enter Call ID page. Internally this works just fine. 

In the system log, I see where the guest login request is received and is successful. Authentication is successful. It creates the guest session but then 5 seconds later it disconnects and then it says 'no acknowledgement received'. What am I missing here?

1 Reply 1

Gregory Brunn
Spotlight
Spotlight

Have you checked browser compatibility?

What browser are you using? What CMS version?

If you are saying this is happening outside your firewall have you checked the ports and protocols and opened everything needed.

Are you seeing any blocks?

Can you please talk more about how your edge is set up? Also please log messages you will get more people willing to look at them. Do a syslog follow on the device as the guest is attempt to join.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: