Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco MX300 G2 Invalid Network Configuration

Hi all, I have this MX 300 G2 conference system, it was working no problem for months, we stop using it and now the touch panel says invalid network config, we tried a factory reset an nothing works.

The network drop is giving me an IP address no problem when I plugged my laptop.

I have read some methods assigning an IP to the system via serial with putty software, but this unit doesn't have a DB9 port

any ideas??

thanks

Santiago

1 Reply 1

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Is the issue just that the Touch is complaining it has a network configuration issue, or is it the MX300g2?

If it is just the Touch10, make sure that it is connected to the MX300g2 correctly and that the cable hasn't been damaged (try a new cable as well).

You can also perform a factory reset on the Touch10 separately to factory resetting the MX300g2.  Which one did you perform the reset on?

Does the network you are plugged in to have a Voice VLAN presented on it?  Is the MX300g2 supposed to be in the Voice VLAN on your network?  If not, you can change the Voice VLAN setting on the MX300g2 to Off.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.