Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco quad cam kit

Pedro Serras
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All

I need to know if the autotracking mode works in this cameras even if the codec is not in call mode because i want to record meetings local and the second camera connector is connected to a recorder . Could someone help me in this subject

regards

Pedro

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The recorder would be a video input source if it is connected to the second camera input on the codec.

You would need to have it connected to one of the video outputs (eg as a second monitor) if you wanted it to receive the video from the codec.  You then come across other issues with connectivity and configuration, especially for local audio which by default would not be sent out one of the codec outputs, so this would not work for making a local recording without some considerable adjustments.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The recorder would be a video input source if it is connected to the second camera input on the codec.

You would need to have it connected to one of the video outputs (eg as a second monitor) if you wanted it to receive the video from the codec.  You then come across other issues with connectivity and configuration, especially for local audio which by default would not be sent out one of the codec outputs, so this would not work for making a local recording without some considerable adjustments.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Tanks a lot Wayne De Nardy

My problem is only the autotracking feature because we have an audio mixer (BiamP Tesira Forte ) to manage the audio and alll the audiovisual system is controlled by an AMX system.

Anyway i did the option to integrate a SX 80 and a Sony camera and the problem is solved

Thanks a lot for your help

regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: