cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Room Kit Plus forced software downgrade to CE9.12.4 from RoomOS 10.3.3.0

chjones2
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Currently getting all Room Kits and Room Kit Plus from CE9.12.x up to RoomOS 10.3.X and configure Webex Edge for Control HUB support, but one Room Kit Plus is leaving me scratching my head. 

When I upgraded the software from CE9.12.4 to RoomOS 10.3.3.X everything came back up (Crestron 4K switcher, Clickshare, Apple TV and Touch10), but an error on the TV displayed "Camera Not Connected", even though I could see the self preview when enabled on the Touch10.

I rolled software back to CE9.14.7, but still the same error message "Camera Not Connected" even though I could still do the preview mode and see the room. I finally rolled the Room Kit Plus back to CE9.12.4 and everything is back to 100% and camera connected right away.

Anyone seen something similar?

TAC responded telling me its a BUG and will be fixed on the next release, which is a bummer and there is no workaround for now to my knowledge.

Just a few more background details, the Room Kit Plus is registered to UCM 12.5(SU2) and is registered via Webex Edge to our Webex Control Hub. The room uses EXP-C&E for B2B and MRA.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

If TAC confirmed that its a BUG, stay on the version which doesn't have an issue and wait till the fix release.

This is a public forum, I assume you have an internal forum.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

If TAC confirmed that its a BUG, stay on the version which doesn't have an issue and wait till the fix release.

This is a public forum, I assume you have an internal forum.

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: