Helpful
Replies

Cisco Spark Codec Plus Camera

Potolwana1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi can l get an assistance on this ERROR:  "ERROR: Video From Internal Camera

The internal camera is not transmitting video" 
that on a Cisco Spark Codec Plus - (Current version ce9.4.0.62bc0aa4505)

WARNING: Camera Detection

No cameras found.

5 Replies 5

Anurag Srivastava1
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello,

Which camera you are using with Codec plus? quad cam?

if yes try to check the cabling as per below document-

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/endpoint/camera/precisionhd/user_guide/precision60-speakertrack60-camera-guide.pdf 

page 14 -""Connect Quad Camera to Codec Plus""

if connectivity is ok the  try to upgrade to any latest version and see if that resolves your issue.

Thanks

Please rate if helpful and mark as accepted solution if applicable...

Thanks
Please rate if it is helpful and mark as accepted solution if applicable....

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Firstly, check that you have all the connections plugged in to the correct ports between the codec and the quadcam (HDMI and Ethernet).  Make sure all devices are powered correctly (the camera also has its power supply) and make sure the camera is turned on at its power switch (next to where the power cord goes in).

If it's all still not working after you have done that, you can try a software update - the latest software release is CE9.9.0.

If it still doesn't work then it is likely the camera is faulty and you will need to RMA it through the TAC.  (I've seen two do this in the past where they were essentially dead on arrival).

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Hi
I have just done all of the above mentioned suggestions but unfortunately, l am still receiving the same error.
It is a Quad camera, the only thing its doing is flashing a white light at the front

@Potolwana1 wrote:
I have just done all of the above

Then you'll need to do as I suggested near the end of my earlier reply and contact the TAC as your device is likely faulty and will need to be replaced.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

JJ77
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

1. Please run an upgrade to latest version which is CE 9.9.0
  2. Check if your physical connections are as per the installation guide 
    1. Link - https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/endpoint/room-kit/installation-guide/cisco-spark-room-kit-plus-installation-guide-en-fr-es-pt-it-de.pdf
  3. Check if your control cable & HDMI from codec to camera are properly connected (refer to pg 14 on above mentioned link)
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: