Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Spark Room Kit Plus disconnect 15mins

francisco_1
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

I am troubleshooting video conference issue I have on the Spark Room Kit unexpectedly disconnecting fixed period every 15mins while user is sharing a presentation. I am new to the technology itself and I need your expert help to troubleshoot the issue. Has anyone experiencing the same issue?

3 Replies 3

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Repeated disconnects after a consistent period of time are 99.9% of the time a firewall timer issue.  You should start looking at how your firewall(s) are configured and what their session times are, and if there are any packets that are being dropped there.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Hi Wayne,

Thanks for responding but no firewall in the path between spark and bridge.

OK, you didn't mention any bridge in your first post - perhaps you can describe your setup and the call path to us in a little bit better detail.   What are both the endpoints of the call, what versions are they running, what is the network topology, is it always at 15 minutes, is anything else happening on the network at that time the calls are dropped that could be causing the call to drop, etc?

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: