cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco SX20

Mus
Level 1
Level 1

I have Cisco SX20 which has come to end of support, and currently it has firmware version

TC7.1.1.168aadf and I need to upgrade to version 8 or above. how do I get hold version 8 firmware as Cisco no longer support this device 

and how do I upgrade the firmware once I have the version I need, any help would be great 

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There is no TC 8, there is CE 8 and above, all the files are available at downloads @ cisco.com

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/endpoint/software/ce8/release-notes/ce-software-release-notes-ce8.pdf

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The latest software version available for the SX20 as of the date of this post is CE9.5.0.  You should be able to download it from that link if you have an active service contract on your device as that is a requirement to be able to update the software version.

If you don't have an active service contract, you may be able to get hold of one of the earlier software releases through the Cisco TAC if you can refer to a security vulnerability that is affecting your software release.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.