Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco SX80

oilyas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Guys,

I had a very strange issue with SX80. It was registered to VCS-C and managed by TMS as H323.

I have done the migration where I have moved my unit from VCS-C to CUCM. The unit is registered with CUCM but when I read in TMS I get  the below screen with no SIP setting options. Just a bit confused y its behaving like this. Y no sip options are there. I have also seen under Network --> SIP = enabled

Any suggestions please

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

oilyas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Guys,

Just to make you aware. I have fixed the issue by upgrading it to TC 7.3.3. All worked

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Jens Didriksen
Level 9
Level 9

Have you given the system a SIP URI address? Did you force refresh in TMS after you changed from H.323 to SIP? Screenshot also shows you have management address error.

/jens

Please rate replies and mark question(s) as "answered" if applicable.

Please rate replies and mark question(s) as "answered" if applicable.

Hi Jens,

Thanks for your reply.

I have indeed given unit the SIP uri and it is also registered with CUCM and i have added as a fore refresh on TMS and even tried adding it again.

But still no option for SIP options appearing and you are right even the management its pointing to TMS which is wrong

It looks like TMS hasn't been updated to know that it isn't managing the SX80 anymore, that instead CUCM is now managing it.  Did you add CUCM to TMS, and then re-add the SX80 using From List > Unified CM within TMS?  If you haven't, take a look at the TMS Admin Guide starting on pg 49 for instructions on how to add CUCM and it's endpoints.

Hi,

Yup cucm is added in TMS and all the other units are managed by CUCm and addedin TMS.

Would be interesting to know your TMS version. I have several SX80´s managed by CUCM added to TMS and they all show the settings correctly.

Running TMS 15.0 here. SX80 is running TC7.3.3. Could be a known bug that is resolved now. I see at least 3 bugs that looks related and was addressed in TMS 14.4. Are you running a TMS version below this?

Also as Patrick mentioned, did you purge the SX80 and add the system back to TMS via the CUCM? Its a different way of adding the units that are managed by CUCM.

/Magnus

Hi Magnus,

I am running TMS 14.6.2 and SX80 got TC 7.2.0.

I have purged added again and still no SIP info.

Any chnace if you can please share me the bug id's as i am unable to locate.

many Thanks,

oilyas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Guys,

Just to make you aware. I have fixed the issue by upgrading it to TC 7.3.3. All worked

Great! Thanks for letting us know.

/Magnus