Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco TelePresence Conductor - Rendezvous Meeting

Hi,

I set rendezvous meeting according this guide: http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/conductor/config_guide/xc3-0_docs/TelePresence-Conductor-Unified-CM-Deployment-Guide-XC3-0.pdf,  but it´s not working. When I dialed 5100 appears this error in Conductor Server:

This is the Topology:

CUCM 10.5 --> Telepresence Conductor XC3.0.3 ---> Telepresence Server 4.1(2.33)

Tserver and CUCM have installed licenses, but not TConductor.

TSERVER license

Thanks!!

7 Replies 7

Jonathan Robb
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Do you have any errors/warnings on conductor? If so can you post a screen shot of the warnings/errors page.

-Jonathan

Hi,

The error:

Hi Gustavo,

My apology - In the top right hand corner of the web gui, are there alarms?  If so can you post a screen shot of the alarm page.

-Jonathan

Hi all

i'm facing the same issue. is this problem solved?

Kalliopi

Please Rate Posts (by clicking on Star) and/or Mark Solutions as Accepted, when applies

Hi Kalliopi,

Do you have any alarms on the Conductor?

Could you change the root password again and test it out just to rule out something we saw on a lab Conductor with the same error?

-Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

it was the conference aliases the problem. it needed an extra (), as i had this (6070)@.* but it had to be changed to (6070)@(.*). Aftes this change the endpoints call 6070 and join rendezvous meeting.

Kalliopi

Please Rate Posts (by clicking on Star) and/or Mark Solutions as Accepted, when applies

I have seen the Unauthenticated Source error occur when the specified CUCM is not in the list of IP's for the specified Conductor Location.  

1)  If you have the CUCM SIP Trunk set to "Run on all nodes", are all the node IP's configured in the Conductor Location?

2)  Is the specified ID getting created on the fly when a user calls it, or is it a pre-configured ID that TMS is creating?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: