Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Telepresence Solution for ISP

HI,

I am planning built a new Telepresence setup and share almost all the video services with my customer. I am wondering if cisco got some specific solution or boxes mainly built for running these kind of setup. Looking for your suggestions please help me out.

• what is the best Telepresence solution I can have to run as a service provider.
  • How can I manage the billing for all different customer
  • How can I manage the MCU resources
  • How can I use the Jabber video for different domain in single VCS Cluster by using one TMS.
  • How many SIP domains I can have in a VCS Cluster.
  • What is the other main criteria I should verify before I am doing a design

Thanks & Regards,

Nikhil Jayan

1 Reply 1

Marius Nedregaard
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Nikhil.

Cisco got a great solution package for ISPs called Cisco Telepresence Exchange.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/ps7060/ps11306/ps11276/brochure_c02-717551_.html

"

Offer  cloud-based managed and hosted Cisco  TelePresence and business video services  with the Cisco TelePresence  Exchange System and service provider cloud solution architecture. The  Cisco TelePresence Exchange System provides a telepresence  service-creation platform to support new and expanded options for  telepresence service. These can help you:

• Increase revenue opportunities
  • Accelerate the growth of telepresence and video communities on your network
  • Improve efficiency of service delivery and resource management for multi-tenant video services
  • Deliver value-added conferencing and business-to-business services for video and telepresence

"

//Marius