ALCON:

I have the following device:

Cisco Telepresence Touch 10

TTC5-09

PN: 74-115968-02 B0

SN: FOC22440NPFN

CS_TOUCH10 V02

MFG: 18 OCT 13

I want to edit my Contacts in Favorites.  Currently, they show a phone number.  I want to show a name such as organization or a meeting name.  When I go to edit, the edit goes to the phone or device address 1234567@xxxxxx.gov.   I check the users guide and I have not found a solution.  Any suggestions?

3 Replies 3

Patrick McCarthy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

the contacts and favorites are in the device the Touch 10 is paired with. What device is that and what software version is it? Look at the user/admin guides for that device - the Touch 10 is just acting as an interface to that device. 

The device shows the software version is CE 9.5.1 bejdeaf8256.  I pulled the manual for this version and review the instructions.  When I added a contact to Favorites, it will not allow me to change the label for the address I wish to call without changing the actual address.  For example, If I want label an address "Sally" it will edit the address, "1234567@xxxx.com", instead to "Sally" and make calling not possible.  Page 29 of the aforementioned manual and one of my contacts on the phone shows that I can have labeled addresses versus the actual address in the Favorites.  Note:  We do have provided directories on our system.

Alibi:  The interface connects to the Cisco Webex Codec Plus, Model:  TTC7-25.  I pull this manual and it appears that a system administrator can only create the contact style I want to do?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: