Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Telepresence TX 1310 with Cisco TMS

cesar.barbaroto
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everybody,

I would like to know how do I make the procedure of "Discovery Systems" in the Cisco TMS to Cisco Telepresence TX 1310, to provisioning the PhoneBooks on the Telepresence TX 1310, since that TX 1310 is registered on CUCM

I have configured in my environment this products:

01 - VCS-C ver 7.1

01 - VCS-E ver 7.1

01 - TMS server ver 14.3

01 - SIP Trunk between VCS-C and CUCM ver 9.1

02 - Cisco Telepresence CTS 1310 TX ver 1.9

The TX 1310 are registered in CUCM, The SIP Trunk estabilished and woking, between VCS-C and CUCM.

Regards,

Cesar

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hi Cesar,

As Jonathan stated, you can't "set a TMS type phonebook" to the TX1310, you would need to use the CUCM Directory feature on CUCM.

rgds,

Dale

View solution in original post

Cisco TMS Admin Guide:

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/tms/admin_guide/Cisco-TMS-Admin-Guide-14-3-2.pdf

You also have the TMS Online Help too...go to the Phone Books > Manage Phone Book Sources...and then select the ? on the upper right hand corner.

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

Jonathan Robb
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Cesar,

If your question is how you would discover the TX1310 in TMS, you would go to add a new system, select the 'From List' Tab at the top, and then select 'Unified CM' to see systems registered to a CUCM, as well as systems that have already been added to TMS from CUCM.  Call Manager would have had to of already been added to TMS.

If you are trying to provision a TMS phonebook on a TX1310, this would still use the CUCM Directory feature on CUCM at this time.

See page 73 of the TMS Admin doc on specifically what Jonathan is describing wrt to adding CUCM registered endpoints to TMS:

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/tms/admin_guide/Cisco-TMS-Admin-Guide-14-3-2.pdf#page73

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Hello Dale,

I´m sorry, let me try remake my question,

I would like know, How I can make phonebook´s provisioning to Telepresence TX 13110 in this environment?

Regards,

Cesar

Hi Cesar,

As Jonathan stated, you can't "set a TMS type phonebook" to the TX1310, you would need to use the CUCM Directory feature on CUCM.

rgds,

Dale

Ok, but what about the other videoconference equipments that are provisioned in the TMS? How do I do to visualize inside the phone book of the TX1310?

So if I understand you correctly, you have other endpoint systems that are "directly managed" by TMS....meaning endpoint systems that are not registered to CUCM but to the VCS...and you want to have those EPs have access to the CUCM Directory. If that's the case, then you would create a PB Source using the "CUCM" PB Source type and then create/associate a PB to that PB Source that you could set on those endpoint systems.

/dale

Hi Dale,

Perfect! you are correct!  Could you please send me an procedure to make this configuration of "PB"?

I'm trying to find some documentation on this and can not find.

Tks,

Cesa

Cisco TMS Admin Guide:

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/tms/admin_guide/Cisco-TMS-Admin-Guide-14-3-2.pdf

You also have the TMS Online Help too...go to the Phone Books > Manage Phone Book Sources...and then select the ? on the upper right hand corner.

Hello Dale,

I'll be looking this resource on TMS, I search to PB? or another name?

You know say me if this resource, works with End-points  third party found in TMS how room?

tks,

CB

Hi Dale,

Done

Thank you!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: