Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco TMS 13.2.1 released

Kjetil Ree
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi all,

Cisco TelePresence Management Suite 13.2.1 is now released. The software is available on cisco.com here, and please remember to read the release notes before upgrading.

Cisco TMS 13.2.1 is a maintenance release, and the main new feature is support for H.323 on E20 endpoints.

See the release notes for a description of the bug fixes in 13.2.1. Most bug fixes are related to scheduling (including routing of scheduled conferences) and system management. The HTTPS Enable Wizard has also seen some robustness improvements.

Feel free to add any questions you may have to this thread, and I'll answer them as best I can.

Regards,

Kjetil

9 Replies 9

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Do you know when the limitation for MCUs using version 4.3+ be fixed for the Content Mode?  When 4.3 was released I contacted TAC about it, and they created a BUG (enhancement) for me, however I wasn't told when it would be implemented.

Hi Patrick,

The specific TMS version hasn't been decided yet, but we do plan to implement support for the new content mode parameters in the not too distant future.

-Kjetil

Hi Kjetil

TMS apliance now End of Sale.

TMS software prohibited use without service contract. Why ?

br Oleksandr

Hi Oleksandr,

In you already have a TMS 13.x release key, you can upgrade to TMS 13.2.1 without buying a new key. This also applies to the now EoS appliance server.

Regards,

Kjetil

I'm talking about the new installation ...

I'm not sure if I understand the problem. What exactly is it you want to do?

Best regards,

Kjetil

My customer purchased new cti-tms-sw-k9, but Licensing team does not give RK without a service contract..

br Oleksandr

Did your customer buy a TMS server with 13.0 pre-installed? If so, he should be entitled to an upgrade to 13.2.1 without a RK. If he bought a TMS server with 12.x, he will have to buy a service contract to get an upgrade to 13.2.1, that's correct.

-Kjetil

Kjetil

Thanks for your response. I resolve my issue with licensing team.

FYI, now only software TMS, a pre-installed apliance is end of sale.

br Oleksandr

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: